Survival Skills as you processes the Conception Dive Boat tragedy:
1. Stay connected to friends
2. Maintain fitness for scuba- exercise, eat clean, sleep well
3. Talk to your partner, friend, or spouse after a bad event
4. Take a vacation day or week regularly!
5. Practice mindfulness
6. Pet Therapy!
7. Get a massage; essential oils with beach scents or lavender can be calming
8. Use your insurance or employee assistance program (EAP) for counseling
9. Have a good cry when needed
10. Dive often, learn and practice skills, just keep diving!